Tax Refund Manager Pty Ltd (Refund Manager) - Terms of Service
You Agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service (Terms) that govern the use of the website RefundManager.com.au (the Service), that is owned and operated by Tax Refund Manager Pty Ltd. (Refund Manager, we, us), whose ABN is 25 606 237 978. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all users who access the Service. By accessing or using the Service, a user agrees to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
- You authorise us to facilitate your Fee From Refund service by providing You and your accounting practice with access to the Service.
- The Service is designed to give your accounting practice a simple way to provide Fee From Refunds to your clients. Refund Manager does not maintain Your Trust and Practice accounts. You will be required to maintain your own Trust and Practice accounts.
- We offer access to the Service on a subscription basis. The subscriptions we offer are as follows (Subscriptions):
Should you need additional customisation, such as additional trust accounts, please ring us at (03) 9982 9716 to see how we may help you. Your free trial ends exactly 14 days after submitting the agreement of these Terms.
- Starter whose Fee is $690 per annum including GST, allows you to manage one trust account and provides you with one user login, used to process up to 400 refunds per annum. The Starter Package has limited access to Service features.
- Single Practice whose Fee is $990.00 per annum including GST, allows you to manage one trust account and up to three user profiles for unlimited refunds.
- Professional whose Fee is $1,190.00 per annum including GST, allows you to manage one trust account and unlimited user profiles for unlimited refunds.
- All Subscriptions provide you with access on a 12 month basis (Subscription Term).
- If you exceed your limits for the Starter or Single Practice products during your Subscription Term, you will be notified and prompted to upgrade to the next product before you are able to continue using the software.
- Your Subscription Term will automatically renew for another Subscription Term, unless you cancel your Subscription before the end of your Subscription Term.
- Refund Manager does not guarantee that the website or any additional tools provided by the website are completely free of errors. We will notify you should any errors arise.
- You will not attempt to violate the security of Refund Manager's website. This includes any attempts to download source code, propagate malicious programs or viruses, or interfere with the operation of our computer systems.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material or relates to Subscription pricing, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms or changes taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. Notice will be sent to the email address registered to your account, and any price change will take effect on renewal of your Subscription. Your continued use of the Service after the Terms are amended and notice is provided (where relevant) constitutes agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service and your performance of your obligations under the Terms.
- All rights in and to the Service belong to us and are protected by intellectual property rights. We may licence those rights to third parties at our sole discretion.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without our express written permission.
- If you integrate Refund Manager with Reckon Elite’s software, by agreeing to these Terms you agree to allow us to use your information to connect the Service to Reckon Elite’s database.These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria.
- By clicking "Pay Now", I agree that Refund Manager is authorized to charge me for all fees due during the Subscription Term and upon renewal of each subsequent Subscription Term. I certify that I am authorized to sign and enter into this binding legal contract for the company or organization making this purchase.
Cancellation and Termination
You may cancel your Subscription at any time. Should you cancel your Subscription during a 12 month period for which you have already paid, you will continue to have access up until the end of that Subscription Period. After this time your Subscription will be cancelled.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination.